Monday, August 9, 2010

Adventure Three

The baby died.
I finished the book and the baby died.
That's how the book ended.
Can you blame me for my previous depressed mood??
Anyways, after my rant earlier I decided to get back on the horse! Figuratively that is. I decided that I wasn't doing any good just thinking about the state of humanity, of lack there of. So I continued memorizing the Pokerap and voula! I have it memorized!
I'm working on downloading some software as we speak (rather, as I blog) so that I can put up a video for all of y'all. In the meantime you'll just have to settle with this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ6sQ382hRU&feature=related
It is FANTASMIC.
Also, after I got out of my slump, I found my phone and came up with some more ideas for the Excitement List! Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment