Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Computers are CONFUSING Adventure

You know how yesterday I mentioned that I was downloading some software to upload a video of me singing the Pokerap?
Well that didn't work. Not at all. I spent a good part of my day trying to find legal, safe and free software to do the numerous things necessary for me to upload that video. GAAAAAHHHH. I wish I was one of those people that just understood computers. But I am not. I'm probably closer to the uncomprehending old people side of the spectrum. Seriously.
The point is that in the beginning of the day I set out with a mission. And by the end I hadn't accomplished anything. No video. No adventure today. And now I feel the verses of the PokeRap slowly slipping out of my memory. Poo.
On the bright side, I actually did have a good day. I woke up to the chirping of birds, the chorus of leaves rustling outside my window, and my mom yelling at me to "WAKE UP!!!" After I awaken and get ready, I arrive at the barn. Ther I watch the beautiful horse, Armani, gallop around the round pen like a spirit lured outside of a beautiful painting. Blah Blah Blah. I have a great lesson on Armani, Stuart has a good ol' time galloping and bucking like he was 4 again, and overall everything goes well.
Then I get home do some stuffies, have a nice relaxing time and my dad calls to ask if I want to go to Chicago. HECK YES I wanna get out of Sacramento and go to the Windy City! The day goes on and my dad and I make more plans regarding Chicago. Lawdydawdydah.
Later on, I go with my mom and brother to a suprise party for my brother's friend who is also my trainer's son. Now, I'm not really going to go into all the details of the party... the fun moments, how I ruined the suprise, how there was nobody my age, how this dbag was totally dbag. I won't, we don't really have time for that...
But the highlight of my day: My trainer is considering trading her grand prix jumper for my lame (not lame as in not-awesome, but as in incapable of doing regular horsie stuffs) horse!!! Super exciting! Nothing's confirmed yet, but maybe my luck is turning around!
I love Stuart and all, but it's no good for either of us for me to keep him. He would get hurt all the time, and I would never progress.
So nighty night! I got to turn in so I can do 2 adventures tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment