Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Exploration: Part I

Today I explored!!! Well technically I didn't leave the house, but I explored the innermost depths of my brain! And that counts right? I literally felt like Alice in Wonderland, minus the drugs. It was awesome just laying out in the sun, thinking, dreaming, scheming.
So this is what I came up with: My idea for an Exciting Life is to make a list of 365 fun and new things to do! And I will do these things, you guessed it, over the course of a year. I'll keep you updated with each adventure I embark on and maybe you can have an Exciting Life with your own fun List! So far I have about 80 different ideas, so if I keep brainstorming I can probably get to the Initiation by Saturday!
Isn't it amazing the things we can do with out television?! I actually accomplished a lot today with out the distraction of television. For one I finished cleaning my room! Woot Woot! But fo realsies I literally couldn't walk in there last week, so this is indeed a huge triumph. I also got to work on my tan! No more fluorescent skin! I'm starting to love this no TV idea/hate it with the burning intensity of a thousand Tattoine suns. It's like the relationship between my cat and I. Serious love/hate right there...
Anyways I'm probably going to need some help coming up with exciting things to do, so do you guys have any ideas? You can just comment below, but it has to be something exciting and also something I've never done. So that means no suggesting getting kicked out of the 27th floor of the Wells Fargo Building or spontaneously joining a zombie walk! I'll be putting up my list soon, so you can see what I already have on there!
One last thing before I go...
Look at this picture of my cat wearing a boa. LAWLZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment