Saturday, August 7, 2010

Exploration/Initiation

Ok, so I didn't write anything yesterday. This I admit. And I'm going to tell you the reason that I did so was because I was reeeeeeaaaaaallllyyyyyyyy tired. And I'm also going to tell you that's a lie. A BIG OL' LIE. The truth is.......................that I cracked. I caved. I was lured into breaking my Obligation by the irresistable television.
And I feel bad. I regret watching tv. What kind of example am I setting for any and all people that might want to try this Constitution? It wasn't even worth it. It wasn't like the rewarding taboo of large cans of jellybeans before dinner or the fun of disguising yourself as a zombie in a crowd of real zombies, even if you know that if they find out, you're doomed. It was like rebelling by not doing your homework and then feeling really awful when you have nothing to turn in.
Although Kick Ass was a fantastic movie.....as were the plenty of other shows I watched, I was thoroughly dissapointed in my day, and in myself. What a waste. I ended up not finishing my list, but I have come to the conclusion that I will add to it as the days go on and as oppurtunites present themselves.
And being as I decided that yesterday, TODAY I DID MY INITIATION! That's right ladies and gentlemen, I have dove (dived?) into the pool of adventure, excitement, and hopefully happiness. Now, I bet you're all just at the edge of your spinny chair to know what I did first!
I had a garage sale! Mundane, maybe. But it was something new, and it's not always a bad thing to start out small. Not to mention I had a ton of crap. So throughout the whole experience, I met many new people, some kind, some BIG FAT STINKIN' LYING SCOUNDRELS; learned some new things, for instance I got the chance to see a "Large Cent," AKA a big penny from the 1800s, which was pretty nifty; and made $90 bucks. BOOYAH! Well, I gave fifty to my parents for all the help they've given me. AKA allowing me to do the whole thing. But still $40 and an awesome experience is pretty rad.
So I can check yard sale off the list...as well as meeting someone who's been kicked out of a martial arts center for breaking an opponet's leg ON PURPOSE. Yeah, my neighbors are menacing and FRICKIN COOL.
So I've been awake for over 17 hours. I'm tired. And that, my friend, is no lie. So I'm going to sleep. Good night. I said good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment